We Are Reopening!
Below is all the information you will need for your next visit to Ultimate Karting Sydney whilst following the NSW Vaccination roadmap.
Due to the most recent Covid-19 announcements, there are strict public health guidelines Ultimate Karting Sydney must adhere to, and we ask for your support to ensure we:
- Adhere to maximum number of people in each area which will be marked upon entry to that area. To ensure this is met, spectators will be limited to 1 spectator per racer.
- In line with existing Public Health Orders for Vaccination, we will be implementing the following:
o Fully vaccinated people: you will be allowed to race and or spectate once you have provided proof of vaccination to staff. Bookings for the Café can also be made.
- Not fully vaccinated people: Unfortunately, we are unable to allow unvaccinated people and people with only one dose of a vaccine on premises until advice changes.
- Please do not attend if: You have any Covid-19 symptoms, have been to an exposure site, have been told you need to isolate or awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
- Ask all patrons to check in using the Service NSW QR code. We cannot allow you to enter otherwise.
- Ask everyone to wear a mask unless they are wearing a balaclava and helmet whilst racing.
The latest Media release (5th October 2021) states that children under 16 whom are not fully vaccinated will need to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household to enter non-essential indoor settings.
Our staff will all be wearing masks and are double vaccinated in line with government guidelines, and we will be carefully managing the number of people onsite, outdoors and using indoor facilities to ensure physical distancing is maintained. Races will be running as smoothly as possible with a transition period of Sanitising Karts and Helmets between sessions along with limited numbers in safety briefings. We appreciate your patience.
Bookings and Events
Until more information is issued by the NSW Government, we will be keeping Events on hold and only running Arrive and Drive style racing with Bookings essential. Bookings requests will be kept on file whilst we navigate through the new restrictions. The minute we will be able to fulfil your event we will contact you to schedule with your preferred dates.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Our ‘first-in-the-industry’ UVC Germicidal Decontamination Helmet Unit is used on helmets after each race to decontaminate and eliminate the risk of any contamination. We’ve had the unit custom-built so there is no need for harsh chemicals to be sprayed into the helmets.
The unit contains UVC germicidal lamps and is purpose-built to destroy all bacterial, fungal, and viral pathogens within 5 mins of exposure. The lamps used are UVC germicidal lamps as used in the medical industry.
We really want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy Ultimate Karting Sydney, so we may need to ask members of the community to vacate the premises after your racing is complete to ensure we can let others in.
Our team is committed to opening in a safe way for all our patrons and staff members alike to ensure everyone can make up for lost time on the track!
We will be greeting you with a smile, and we only ask for the same in return.
The above listed requirements are in place to ensure that we keep everyone safe and healthy, and so we can continue to be open to everyone. We may need to courteously provide additional guidance or ask people to observe the regulations in place. All that we ask, is that you please be kind – to our people and to each other. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Please note the above is correct as of October 6, orders provided by the Government can change at short notice.
- As per NSW Government requirements, It’s a legal requirement to sign in with our QR code before entering the building
- We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.
- We are in-line with current NSW Gov public health orders
- We have strict guidelines and regulations in place for s ocial distancing & Cleaning and sanitising procedures
- Adult Go Karts – Drivers must be 14 years old, at least 140cm tall & weigh less than 120kg – Drivers 15 & under will require a Junior Kart until a 32.5 qualifying time is attained.
- Junior Go Karts – Drivers must be 7 years old and at least 125cm tall to use the karts.
- Drivers must participate in the safety briefing prior to driving.
- Drivers must ensure long hair is contained within their helmet and/or appropriately restrained.
- Drivers must notify management prior to riding of any disability, Intellectual or physical, which may affect their ability to drive.
- Drivers must notify management prior to driving of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy or if pregnant.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol whilst driving.
- Drivers must wear enclosed footwear.
- Drivers are responsible for, and agree to pay for any damage to karts and equipment.
- As per the UKS waiver document, all events require a $200 bond to cover any unforeseen damage to karts, equipment or function areas.
- All loose clothing such as scarves must be removed.
- Any driver driving dangerously will be removed from the race and a refund will not be issued.
- Patrons are not to bring glass containers or bottles to the premises.
- Patrons are not to bring pets to the premises.
- Double/Twin Kart – Driver must be 18 years and over, at least 140cm & weigh less than 120kg – Children must be a minimum height of 105cm and 4 years old to ride passenger *Combined weight must not exceed 180kg.
- NO DRIFTING POLICY. WE ARE NOT A DRIFT CIRCUIT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.
- ALL DRIVERS MUST BE UNDER 120KGS DUE TO KART RESTRICTIONS.
- NO OPEN SHOES.
- HAIR MUST BE TIED BACK.
- MUST NOTIFY US OF LIMITATIONS OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
- DRIVERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND AGREE TO PAY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO KARTS AND EQUIPMENT.
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS PERMITTED ON COMPANY PREMISES