1. We respect your privacy
- Ultimate Karting Sydney respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacyof our customers and website We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained inthe Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about
2. Collection of personal information
- Ultimate Karting Sydney will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enteronto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email addressto enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service Wemay collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you providefeedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change yourcontent or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit cardinformation, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
- Ultimate Karting Sydney may use personal information collected from you to provide you withinformation, updates and our We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve ourproducts and services and better understand your needs.
- Ultimate Karting Sydney may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited totelephone, email, SMS or
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes setout in this Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for thedelivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement,such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or inresponse to a law enforcement agency
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights,property or safety of Ultimate Karting Sydney, com.au and Clubspeed, itscustomers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred betweenparties located in countries outside of These may include but are not limited toAustralia and United States of America.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reservethe right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those This information may bedisclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seekto only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
- Ultimate Karting Sydney is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it frommisuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with theprovisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for theprovision of If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you orbelieve that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant ormisleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certaincircumstances set out in the Privacy
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of yourcomplaints to 40 Anderson Rd, Smeaton Grange, New South Wales, We take complaintsvery seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
(a) When you visit our website
When you come to our website (ultimatekartingsydney.com.au and Clubspeed) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately beforecoming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people useour site, such that we can improve our service.
(c) Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. Theselinks are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorshipor endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Ultimate Karting Sydney is notresponsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware,when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collectspersonal identifiable information.